October 2013 ipsy glam bag. Is it not the cutest?
I am always looking for fun ways to treat myself in a cost efficient way. One of those great ways I have discovered is the monthly beauty sample bags. You seen them out there on YouTube, websites, blogs and even if you favorite beauty magazines.
Here is one of my favorites. It's the ipsy glam bag. Every month you receive a different cosmetic bag filled with 4 to 5 beauty products handpicked for you for only $10. Yes mammy, only $10. Talk about guilt-free beauty.
You get to try the latest in trend beauty products and you treat yourself at the same time. I know these are hard economic times but remember you cant be 100% for everyone if you are not 100% for yourself. So here is a great way to treat yourself without feeling guilty, spending a lot but still looking oh so chic.
Happy beauty is forever beauty.
Here is what came in my October 2013 ipsy glam bag:
- Style Sexy Hair by Sexy Hair. It is a texturizing spray that gives you shine while still giving you amazing hold.
- Coconut & Argan Body Lotion by Nourish Organic. A deep moisturizing organic lotion.
- Lipgloss Plumper in Sultry by Ofra. A yummy violet color lip-gloss. Perfect for Fall.
- Truth Serum Collagen Booster by Ole Henriksen
- Nail Lacquer called Masen by Zoya. A gorgeous violet color with a hint of flecks of violet glitter.
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h7uo3md0a4u93fg